Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam is advocating for the removal of a bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest from the Capitol in Nashville.
“My position on this issue has not changed – I do not believe Nathan Bedford Forrest should be one of the individuals we honor at the Capitol. The General Assembly has established a process for addressing these matters and I strongly encourage the Capitol Commission and the Historical Commission to act,” Haslam said in a statement issued Monday. More>>
- Spineless Haslam Caves on Forrest Monument
- Chris Pandolfo: Steve Bannon is out. Only liberals are left
- Joel B. Pollak: With Steve Bannon Gone, Donald Trump Risks Becoming Arnold Schwarzenegger 2.0
- Why CBS Should Stop Talking to Trump Suppports
- Roy Moore Could Wreck the Establishment’s Plans in Alabama
- Judge Roy Moore on Yesterday’s Alabama Senate Race!
- Ann Coulter: When Liberals Club People, It’s with Love in Their Hearts
- Steve Bannon Proud of Trump; Gary Cohn ‘Disgusted’
- A Man Proven More Conservative Than Mo Brooks Edged Out Strange Last Night
- Man of principle, not politics, dominates in Alabama Senate race